Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
At Noir FARIS Brands Limited, we want to make positive changes in our society, in our environment, and in the global communities that we work with.
Noir FARIS is committed to making a positive impact in the world through all of our business practices. We believe in the importance of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives, with the important goal of accessibility for all, and we strive to incorporate our vision into every aspect of our operations.
Here’s how we are working towards a sustainable, responsible, progressive, and an accessible future for everyone:
1. Environmental Practices:
– Sustainable Materials: We prioritize the use of eco-friendly materials such as:
· Organic cotton to customers who can afford higher cost materials,
· Recycled and leftover fabrics to customers who care for end-user accessibility (ie lowest cost materials), and
· Offer Natural dyes or No dyes to minimize our environmental footprint.
– Energy Efficiency: We implement energy-saving measures such as:
· Encouraging remote work to reduce need for work related transportation,
· Eliminate everyday office and showroom use and replace with online meetings, and if necessary, by appointment-only meetings at hotel lounges.
– Waste Reduction: We aim to minimize waste throughout our supply chain by:
· Reducing packaging materials,
· Promoting recycling, and
· Exploring innovative ways to repurpose fabric scraps.
2. Fair Labor Practices:
– Ethical Supply Chain: We partner with suppliers, from those involved in raw material sourcing to the production line, who share our commitment to ensure:
· Fair labor practices,
· Safe working conditions,
· Fair wages,
· Proper benefits
– Transparency: We believe in transparency and regularly audit our supply chain to ensure:
· Compliance with international labor standards,
· No child labors! and
· No forced labor!
– Empowering Communities: We aim to support local initiatives and work with organizations that empower communities through various social programs.
· Initial focus shall be on Bangladesh, Pakistan, Tanzania, and Ethiopia
3. Social Impact:
– Inclusivity and Diversity: We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace that:
· Celebrates differences in people, and
· Promotes equal opportunities for all individuals, regardless of
their race, gender, religion, or background.
– Giving Back: We want to actively engage in philanthropy and community service by:
· Supporting local charities and initiatives that align with our values, and
· Giving back to the communities that support us.
4. Governance and Ethics:
– Ethical Business Practices: We want to adhere to the highest standards of corporate governance and ethical business practices by:
· Promoting integrity, honesty, and transparency in all our dealings and expect the same from our partners and stakeholders.
– Responsible Management: We have established robust policies and mechanisms to ensure:
· Legal compliance,
· Responsible business conduct, and
· Accountable decision-making at every level.
Noir FARIS is synonymous with resistance to the same old ways of doing things. Noir FARIS is a brand that cares about people, about gender equality, about the environment, about accessibility to quality products for everyone, and about the community around us.
Noir FARIS Brands Limited is committed to implementing and continuously improving our ESG practices. We embrace innovation and actively seek new ways to reduce our impact on the environment and contribute to the betterment of society.
Stay connected with us to learn more about our ESG initiatives and how your support can make a difference. Together, we can create a sustainable and a better future for all of us.
Stand Up For Your Rights!