Welcome to Careers at Noir FARIS
At Noir FARIS Brands Limited, we believe that fashion is more than just clothing; it's an art form that allows individuals to express themselves. We are proud to be unique in the industry, in that we have a purpose, a vision, and a commitment to justice, to equity, and to sustainability.
If you have a passion for fashion, if you love people and the environment, if you believe in justice for all, if you're driven to inspire and be inspired, if you are independent yet want a social circle of like-minded individuals to work with, then Noir FARIS is the place for you.
Why work with us?
1. Innovative Environment: All of Noir FARIS staff works remotely. We value your personal time and therefore we arrange online meetings only when everyone can agree to meet and actually wants to work.
Once in a while, we arrange physical meetings in Marriott or Sheraton hotel lounges, but those meetings are primarily meant for team building, or customer presentations. Aside from this, the only physical meetings are customer appointments or trade shows. The rest of the time is all remote work.
We have staff in Canada, the USA, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, and in different parts of Africa.
2. Commitment to Justice, Equity & Sustainability: Can you imagine working with a team that values the struggles for justice & equity, helping the communities around us, and protecting our environment, more than the bottom line? Of course, we need to make money to pay the bills to help make the dreams of this company a reality, but we believe that at the same time, we can encourage both our suppliers and our customers to implement fair labor practices and choose environmentally friendlier options.
3. Strength in Differences: Regardless of the color of your skin, your sexual orientation, your gender, your ethnic group that you associate with, understand that your difference is your strength. Your difference is what makes you special.
4. Culture of Collaboration: We want the best ideas to succeed. In other words, every voice is heard, and every idea is respected.
5. Growth and Development: We want you to grow to your fullest potential.
Current Openings (in all countries):
(Note: As long as you can do your job, it is not important that you speak the English language. We can use a translator to communicate.)
1. Fashion Designers:
- Incorporate our ideals with fashion trends to create the latest in our fashion offerings
- Understand different fabrics and be able to communicate directly with the factory lead.
- Be comfortable in promoting your idea to a team with very diverse views of fashion.
- Be willing to work with the team and appreciate other ideas.
2. Sales executives:
- Must be experienced in selling clothing, shoes, and/ or towels to resellers.
- Must have current contacts with business buyers such as large retail chain stores or wholesalers.
- Share our values and be able to convey them to the buyers.
- Comfortable with Microsoft office, internet searches, WhatsApp & email for communication.
3. Personal Assistants:
- Help with translations
- Organize schedules and appointments
- Comfortable in social settings and team environments to convey company message.
- Comfortable with Microsoft office, internet searches, WhatsApp & email communication.
- Willing to travel (not always necessary).
If you're interested in working with Noir FARIS Brands Limited, please email your resume to email@example.com. We value you and your thoughts more than your resume, so tell us why you think you should be a part of our team. Why should we hire you? And what strengths you believe you bring to the team.
Please note that it can take some time for us to respond. Also note that only candidates that we want to interview shall be contacted for the interview.
We thank you for considering Noir FARIS Brands Limited as your choice for a career and we look forward to working with you to help make a better world for everyone.
Stand Up For Your Rights!